Dakota Digital Series III instrument systems offerthe latest technologies and features for your custom vehicles. High brightness vacuum fluorescent displays providea lifetime of trouble free use while offering increased accuracy and features!
Full 6 Gauge Instrusment System fits into OEM bezel and uses OEM mounting hardware fo 1978-88 Oldsmobile Cutlass.
Fits directly into existing bezel(not included).
- Oil Pressure
- Water Temperature
- Fuel Level
- Various Indicators
- Performance Displays
- Displays included with this instrument system: Speedometer (0-255 MPH or KPH), Tachometer, Oil Pressure, Water Temp, Voltmeter, Fuel Level.
- Also shown is: Odometer, Trip Odometer, Resettable Service Odometer and Hour meter.
- Several performance calculations include: 0-60 MPH (0-100 KPH) timer, mile timer, mile speed display, High Speed recall and High RPM recall.
- Various Indicators can also be displayed such as: Turn Signals, High Beam, Check Engine, Parking Brake, Cruise Control, 4x4 (when equipped), Wait to Start (when equipped).
- Automatic Transmission gear indicator is also included which will display the full name (ie: Park, Overdrive, etc.) of the current gear. Utilizing the gear position indicator will require the use of a Dakota Digital GSS-2000 sending unit.
- Dakota Digital instruments systems also include a Demonstration Mode which will cycle the instrument readouts while the vehicle is standing still. This is especially popular while the vehicle is on display at a show, event or simply displaying the instrument system.
- Full Metric conversions will cycle between MPH or KPH with the press of a button. If full (Celsius & KPH) metric instrument systems are required, please specify upon ordering.
- Necessary sensors included for oil pressure (1/8 NPT), Water Temp (1/8" with bushings for 1/4", 3/8", 1/2 NPT as well 12mm and 16mm forGMLS applications) and speedometer pulse generator.
- Fuel level gauge can read either OEM sensor, or any aftermarket style currently available. A universal fuel level sender, SEN-06-1, can be purchased from Dakota Digital if necessary.
- Fully programmable speedometer for various tire sizes, rear-end gearing combinations, etc.
- Built-in dimmer will reduce the display intensity as headlights/ parking lights are activated.
- Fully adjustable warning points alert the user of potential vehicle problems.
- One-time user settable odometer. This is availableonly withinthe first 100 miles of operation. Once exceeded, the mileage can be reset by Dakota Digital at a charge of $20.